Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thing 17-Podcasts

Wow! is all I can say. This is so cool. With Podcasts I can go and find a specific topic I want to hear and just get that and not all the commercials and all the other yapping that you get on the radio. I liked Podcast.com & Yahoo & Podcastalley.com. I couldn't decide which one I liked best. I listened to Irish & Celtic Music #54 by Marc Gunn on Podcast. It was exactly the kind of music I like. I think the library could use Podcasts in lots of different ways, like book clubs, book reviews, author interviews etc. I am definitely going to use Podcasts myself from now on. But one thing I wanted to mention is the really scary advertisement that Podcast.com had. The "I Cured My Yellow Teeth!" one. Those are Dinosaur teeth! The biggest teeth I've ever seen on a human!

No comments:

Post a Comment