Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THING 14

I decided to use Igoogle because the lay out seemed a lot less busy and easy to see at a glance. I really like this because I can put up whatever I want and I'm not overrun with stuff like on bloglines. The gadgets are endless it seems, at least I didn't get through all the pages. I put up the weather and jokes and quotes from Confucius, NPR news and a moving hand showing the ASL alphabet. And google let me put up one for my Yahoo mail. Oh yeah and Youtube. I'll be using this page a lot at home. I made it my internet homepage. The calenders I don't think I'll use myself and yeah the to do lists are too much work. I'm not a manager or someone with big projects so I couldn't see myself using the project management things so I don't really have much to say about that. If you have an Iphone with Remember-the-milk you can put your to do list on your phone which I think is handy.

1 comment:

  1. Just reading through some blogs and leaving comments. I like Library Thing too.

    http://23camillias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete