Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thing 6

Well I wasn't very happy to have to use Flickr again and I had problems again. I couldn't get this movie poster I made in the Big Huge Labs to post to my blog using the 'blog it' button so I did it the old fashioned copy and paste way. It was easy and fun to make but when I tried to post it my blog it wouldn't work. I tried several times but I kept getting the same 'failed' message and 'try again later, sometimes websites are finicky'. Does anyone know why it wouldn't post? Anyone else with the same message? This is the second #6 I've made that wouldn't post. It took way too much frustrating time and the help button needs to be more helpful. I'm just worried that this is the easy part and the rest of the Things will be harder. I have to admit I'm not too enthusiastic to go on to #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment