Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thing 9



Here's a little movie I made with http://www.xtranormal.com/, a really cool 'text to movie' site that I found under 50 Web 2.0 ways to tell a story or vent frustration. My movie isn't just my frustrations but inspired by some of my co-workers and the complaint of lack of time. I had a lot of fun and even though I had a bit of technical problems, the site has a 'contact us' button and they gave me a patch that worked great. They said the problem was on their end and should be fixed shortly. It was great just watching other peoples movies. I think all of this Thing would be a great way to promote library happenings especially to the younger folk through our website. I was having a really difficult time trying to load this from xtranormal to my blog, the links just didn't work, so I uploaded it to youtube. I'm feeling pretty old when I look at all this new technology and realize how I'm just scratching the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment